Long live the call

페이지 정보

작성자 Karin 작성일 23-02-13 14:06 조회 299 댓글 0

본문

For a fire ghost who can directly suck fire energy in the lake, the purgatory fire king finds that he is no longer the master of the fire. Most of the fire energy in the lava lake is controlled by the other side. If it can't be hidden any more, it is estimated that it will be solidified at the bottom of the lake forever because of the loss of temperature. The result is that the enemy slowly absorbs the fire energy, and the energy dries up and dies. Boom! The King of Purgatory hit the lava lake angrily, waved his arms and struggled to the distance, "Meow!" Grey Wolf is overjoyed, thinking that you also have today. It reminds the opponent not to forget himself. Attack the clumsy King of Purgatory with the Ghost of Earth Fire, and lose the geographical advantage. Even if the King of Purgatory can persist for a while, the future is absolutely a tragedy. Yueyang didn't have to look any further to know that the battle had been decided. The only question is whether Grey Wolf can eat the Inferno Fire Crystal in the brain of the Inferno Fire King before the Fire Ghost. With the cunning of Grey Wolf, most of the ghosts of the earth fire with insufficient wisdom can succeed. To replace the bloody queen, golden crown thorn queen, Grey Wolf will certainly not succeed, that is, the chance of the shadow of the bull is not high, the loyal shadow of the bull is estimated to be hard to grab over, dedicated to the master. Well, it's okay for Grey Wolf to bully Fire Ghost and Death Mantis, at least not now. Absorbed this'purgatory fire crystal ', Yueyang believes that Grey Wolf's fighting power can rise a little. He did not expect it to soar all of a sudden, and it would be good to upgrade its junior bronze treasure book, after all, the meal still had to be eaten one mouthful at a time. Finding the Fire Palace Transport Array, Yueyang left the Fire Palace where the heat wave forced people, and transported to the last palace of the Five Elements Palace. Tu Dong. As soon as the teleportation had not yet fallen from the sky, he found a large group of people under his feet. All cowering on the back of the Hercules Unicorn, surrounded by thousands of hyenas and sand spiders,Inflatable outdoor park, and the funniest thing is that there is a "King of the Earth" who is more than 50 meters high and ranks 10 in platinum, shaking his huge stone head, waving his huge arms, and betting with a thin human. The person who is very thin in comparison is, of course, Ye Kong. If you lose, ten people belong to me. You immediately come to ten people, we bet again, you win, I return you twenty,large inflatable water slide, if you lose again, you lose to me ten. Come on, don't hesitate, it's not a man to hesitate! You come down ten, do not come down, I personally start to catch, if not careful to crush your bones, that can not blame me rude! The king of the earth. So psychic, needless to say, must be the holy beast, its level is only three levels higher than the purgatory fire king, but the strength is estimated to be at least a hundred times stronger. Not to mention that it is invincible in the upper palace, even outside, Ye Kong, Hai Fatty, Li Brothers, Snow Greedy Wolf, Prince Tianluo and all the adventurers who come in may not be able to defeat the king of the earth. The king of the earth has a skill that as long as his feet stand on the ground, inflatable floating water park ,Inflatable mechanical bull, the earth will continuously deliver energy to him. That is to say, it will never run out of energy. Like the rooting of thorns, it is more convenient and direct than the rooting of thorns. Plus the king of the earth 50 meters high super giant body, hundreds of tons of weight, not to mention the attack is super strong, it is casually rolling on the ground, I believe it can also crush a large area. Really hit, Ye Kong estimates that a hundred lives are also finished. Even if he had a Hercules, he would not be able to resist a few fists. But gambling is also sloppy, Ye Kong gambled for a long time, including winning and losing, tied with the king of the earth of the holy beast level, but now a little bit of bad luck, before Yueyang came, he had lost more than a dozen in a row, in addition to losing the sand spider he won, he also lost sixty companions to the king of the earth. How could the king of the earth gamble with Ye Kong? It really makes Yueyang extremely puzzled. Could it be that the king of the earth has stayed in the upper palace for too long and is so idle that it hurts a little? "Rock, paper, scissors, wow, I'm rock, you're scissors, you lose again, hahaha, come on, ten more people." As soon as Yueyang saw that the gambling between the king of the earth and Ye Kong was a finger-guessing game, he almost fell to the ground in the sky. Idiot Yueyang classmate flew down like lightning, directly kicked Ye Kong with a sad face, rolled up his sleeves: "I like finger-guessing game best!"! I bet you! I worked hard today, but unfortunately there are only two more. Continue to refuel tomorrow and strive for the third watch. I hope you can give me some encouragement. Chapter 403: [What treasure do you have?] Full text update, TXT download, all in the novel Knight http://www.xs74.com/. Fire Palace, Lava River. ( Eugen thought it must be over this time. The evil dragon hunter had a red flame dragon. Even if he could escape easily, he was afraid that the Iron-blooded guards and mercenaries would suffer heavy casualties. What worried him most was the golden elf woman in front of him, and the evil dragon hunter would never let her go. "You go quickly, I can block at least three minutes, go!" Eugen gritted his teeth and made a decision that surprised him a little. He decided to use his body's defensive power to fight back, so that Anna and Lynn could escape the dragon hunter's vicious hands smoothly. Iron-blooded war guard, its own strength is good, escape should be no problem. As for those shameless mercenaries, Eugen can not control so much, only hope that the most tragic outcome will not happen in front of their own. Although can not attack, also can not summon war beast, but after all, Eugen has a congenital level of strength, can not summon war beast, strength is greatly reduced is right, but as long as the forced resistance, in the face of the golden level seven red flame dragon, I believe it can also prevent a lot of time. This time, whether the enemy could survive or not, Eugen himself could not say. He could not summon the war beast Ba Jing, whose strength was greatly reduced, and he could no longer fight back. In fact, Eugen took out a bundle of the storage bracer and handed it to Lynn and Anna: "If you can leave safely, then please give it to the Matthew elder of the warrior guild. He will give it to my family." Lynn and Anna looked at it and were quite moved. On the sixth floor of Babel Tower, apart from the teammates who fight together for life and death,Inflatable dry slide, who would be so great and sacrifice themselves to save others? Even the rescue team sent by the warrior guild, in such a completely powerless environment, I am afraid the first thing to think of is their own lives. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.