It's hard to be a bully

페이지 정보

작성자 Karin 작성일 23-02-13 14:03 조회 336 댓글 0

본문

Wen Ai really stayed for a few seconds, and after reacting, he grabbed Xu Changzhou's shoulder with his two rows of teeth: "Do you have a cake?" After the noodles were picked up, Xu Changzhou put two bowls of noodles on the table. He put Wen Ai down and handed the chopsticks to him: "Eat quickly." Before being kidnapped, Wen Ai originally came out to look for dinner, but now she is hungry. He picked up a poached egg, took a big bite, swallowed it hurriedly, then stuffed a big chopstick noodle into his mouth and sucked it. Xu Changzhou did not seem to be hungry at all, and the chopsticks in his hands did not move much, just watching him suck the noodles. Wen Ai is busy eating his own, no time to greet him, love to see it, can you see a flower? After dinner, it was already ten o'clock in the evening. Xu Changzhou was washing the dishes in the kitchen, and Wen Ai was walking around the apartment. He did not intend to run, there are bodyguards at the door, the window is more than 20 stories high,Carrara Marble Slab, unless the system suddenly burst of energy to give him a pair of wings, otherwise he can only stay here. Xu Changzhou's apartment was very clean, and everything was in order. Wen Ai touched and pulled in the study, and somehow knocked down two cardboard boxes that had been built up. Books and small objects flying out of them were scattered everywhere, like a demolition site. Wen Ai looked at the door with a guilty conscience, quickly crouched down to pick things up in the box, picked up and suddenly saw a familiar color shell picture book,Stone Honeycomb Panel, he looked at the ceiling and thought about it, as if he had asked Xu Changzhou for it in high school, but Xu Changzhou didn't give it to him anyway. At that time, he also set up a bold ambition, saying that one day he would see the contents of the book. The opportunity has come to the door. The color of the shell is not as bright as before, like adding a layer of gray mask, the corners of the hard shell are rounded, and there are even white scraps of paper in a few places. At first glance it looks old, but it feels very clean, and I guess the only dust is just touched. It seemed that Xu Changzhou often looked through this picture book. Wen Ai was even more curious. He carefully opened the picture book. Before he could see what was painted on it, a stack of photos fell to the ground. Wen Ai looked down and was stunned. All the people in the photos are him, all kinds of occasions, all kinds of places, Porcelain Marble Slabs ,Agate Slabs For Sale, from the farewell dinner when he graduated from senior three to playing with his mobile phone in the classroom last week, recording his life in detail for the past three years. Wen Ai thinks that the photos are more than these. You just say this one. He even took a picture of a mango in the supermarket. Can he actually take less than 30 photos every day? There must be other photos hidden in the room. Wen Ai was about to stand up and look for them. As soon as he looked up, Xu Changzhou was coming to him from the door. Wen Ai froze on the ground for a moment. Xu Changzhou was completely free from the embarrassment and anger of being knocked out of the secret. He calmly went to Wen Ai and squatted down. He picked up the photos scattered on the ground one by one and asked in a natural tone: "Are you sleepy?"? Go take a shower and go to bed. After a moment's silence, Wen Ai pointed to the photos. "All these years you've been.." Xu Changzhou put the photos in order: "Yes, I have been paying attention to you." Wen Ai threw down the corner of his mouth: "You are not called attention, you are illegal surveillance, do I still have some power?" Xu Changzhou raised his head and looked straight at him: "What should I do?"? I miss you. I can't stand it. Wen Ai was choked by his earnest eyes and hesitated for a long time before saying, "You might as well contact me openly.." The author has something to say: I am short and I repent. I will go to Weibo tonight to drive a car to make up for everyone. I will take a shower later. It may be very late. Chapter 98 Elder Martial Brother can't. Fifteen. This book is provided for download by http://www.qingkan9.com/. This is an anti-theft chapter. Subscribe to more than 30% of this article to view the latest content immediately. "What happened just now?"? You are such a good person, how can you have a bad day? I was stunned at that time, and when I realized it, you were all done. ” Because the system says that the task score only depends on the completion of the plot, whether I have OOC or not, so I have been letting go of myself. But now, in order to follow the plot, I have to be fierce to that person. Wen Ai could not say these words, nor could he say them, but when it came to the content of the task, he would be silenced as soon as he opened his mouth. He made up words casually: "It's not pleasing to the eye. The aura is not harmonious. It's natural to restrain each other." Jiang Cheng scratched his head: "But with your temperament, it seems that you will not openly target a person you meet for the first time." Wen Ai thinks: "I also do not know, the likelihood is to enter adolescence, a little restless.". You are too impatient to experience this change. Jiang Cheng has been restless since he was a child, making waves everywhere, and ordinary people have not been able to toss about in the most middle two period. Wen Ai's explanation sounds reasonable. Jiang Cheng: "Do you want me to find someone to punish him?" Without even thinking about it, Wen Ai shook his head. "No." Next to the sound of pushing and pulling chairs, Wen Ai turned his head and saw Xu Changzhou put down his pen and walk out of the classroom. He also followed out, intending to seize the opportunity to find another wave of stubble. Students like to hang out in the corridor, but you can find Xu Changzhou at a glance. His head is not on the same level as the people around him. Wen Ai visual inspection, this how also must have 1.83 meters, wait to grow up to adult, perhaps can rush to 1.9 meters. He is not jealous at all. Wen Ai kept a good distance and followed him all the way. When he saw Xu Changzhou entering the bathroom from a distance, he slowed down his pace, pinched the time he came out, and slowly dawdled to the door. As soon as the bathroom enters the door, there is a public washstand, the left side is the men's toilet, and the right side is the women's toilet. Wen Ai stood in the middle and caught a glimpse of Xu Changzhou coming out of the men's toilet out of the corner of his eye. He immediately pretended to come to pee and hit him with his head down. With his height, he just plunged into Xu Changzhou's arms, and his hanging head knocked on his strong chest muscles, which was hard and slightly painful. The reaction force made him fall back, but Xu Changzhou reached out to help him. As soon as Wen Ai gained a firm foothold, the villain came to complain first. As soon as he raised his eyebrows,Slate Wall Panel, the road of fire said, "How did you walk?"? You have eyes to look good, don't you? 。 forustone.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.