Zhu Xian 4 _ Xiao Ding _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Karin 작성일 23-02-13 14:02 조회 521 댓글 0

본문

Only then did Tian Yi wake up with a start. He nodded and said, "Well, all right. Tell me, Elder Martial Brother Dao Xuan, what do you want your proud disciple to make a special trip?" "I don't deserve it," said Xiao Yicai with a smile. It's like this. My teacher has two main things. I want my disciple to ask Martial Uncle Tian about them. "Oh, tell me," said Tian Yi. "First," said Hsiao Yi-tsai, "the number of Taoist friends who have recently come to Chingyun Mountain is still increasing. Many people have been received by other places. Dazhufeng has also arranged more than a hundred Taoist friends in the houses on the mountainside. But even so, the accommodation is still not enough, so the teacher wants the disciple to beg Martial Uncle, can we arrange some more Taoist friends on Dazhu Peak? Tian Yi raised his eyebrows and glanced at Xiao Yicai. Xiao Yicai looked a little embarrassed. He still said with a smile, "Martial Uncle, this is also because we have no choice but to do it in the face of today's catastrophe. Moreover, our Qingyun Gate has always regarded itself as the leader of the right path. We can't push our Taoist friends out of the door, can we?" Tian Yi snorted and said, "Don't take me for a fool. Those so-called Taoist friends who really fight with those beasts and demons are less than 30% able to contribute. More than half of them come to take refuge because of our fame." Xiao Yicai gave a wry smile and said, "Martial Uncle Tian's words are too serious. But even so, we can't push people out of the door. If that's the case, how will the world's right path look at us?"? For the sake of the overall situation, I would like to ask Uncle Tian to help me a lot. Tian Yi rolled his eyes and suddenly seemed to think of something. His eyes brightened and a sneer appeared at the corners of his mouth. He coughed and his face showed a righteous and awe-inspiring expression. He said, "Since Elder Martial Brother Dao Xuan has said so, I can't refuse. Anyway, it's for the sake of the world's right path and the overall situation. Let's do it like this." Xiao Yicai was overjoyed. "Thank you, Martial Uncle,Agate Stone Price," he said. Tian Yi smiled and suddenly raised his hand and said, "Wait a minute. I haven't finished yet." Xiao Yicai was stunned for a moment and said, "What?"? Uncle Tian, please speak. Tian Yi smiled and said, "Now that the catastrophe is at hand, everything should be done for the sake of the overall situation.". I heard that among the seven veins of Qingyun, there is another one, er, which seems to be the one with more female disciples. Xiao Yicai was still smiling,Pietra Gray Marble, but when he heard half of his face was already stiff, he gradually stopped laughing. Tian Yi still smiled at himself and said, "I remember that in that vein, the terrain is vast, and I went there a few days ago. There are so many empty houses.". Why didn't you think of this place when Elder Martial Brother Master was so wise? With a wry smile on his face, Xiao Yicai said, "Martial Uncle Tian, this, this.." Tian Yi snorted, looking at the sky on his fat face without saying a word. Seeing this, Hsiao Yi-tsai shook his head in secret. "Yes," he said, "when I go back today, I'll tell my teacher to make the decision." Tian Yi also does not speak, the facial expression on the face also did not change, just nodded, in the heart however big is happy, snicker unceasingly. Xiao Yicai calmed down for a moment and then said, White Marble Slabs ,Artificial Marble Slabs, "Martial Uncle Tian, this second thing is more important than what happened just now. My teacher has told me again and again. Martial Uncle, please think carefully before answering." Tian Yi looked at Xiao Yicai with a serious face, which was quite different from what he had just done. Obviously, it seemed to be no small matter. He was stunned for a moment and nodded: "Oh, what's so serious? Tell me." Www.xiaoshUotxt.cOm Chapter 33 worship Xiao Yicai lowered his voice and his face became a little dignified. "My teacher asked me to ask Martial Uncle," he said. "Is everything in good condition on the Tianji Seal behind Dazhu Peak?" Tian is not easy to change face, suddenly stood up, staring at Xiao Yicai, Xiao Yicai also slowly stood up, but is a step back. Tian Yi stared at Xiao Yicai for a long time, and the expression on his face kept changing. At first, he was surprised and shocked. After slowly calming down, he became thoughtful. Finally, his eyes seemed to flash another strange brilliance. Looking at Xiao Yicai, he suddenly said, "It seems that Elder Martial Brother Dao Xuan really wants to pass on the position of the future head to you.". ” Xiao Yicai bowed his head slightly and said, "Martial Uncle's words are too serious. I don't deserve it." Tian Yi said lightly, "He doesn't even hide this from you. Naturally, he understands it very well.". Forget it, this is your business of Tongtianfeng, and I don't care. But as for the seal of heaven, "he said here, paused for a moment, and said in a deep voice," this matter is no small matter, but also involves the number of Qingyun Qi. At that time, the Qingye Patriarch had an order to pass on to the head of the seven veins of Qingyun, which could not be used unless absolutely necessary.. " He took a deep breath and said, "Everyone knows what's going on.". I just want to ask, has Elder Martial Brother Dao Xuan really thought it through? Xiao Yicai's expression at the moment was also extremely cautious. He hesitated for a long time and seemed not to dare to say a wrong word. He nodded and said, "Yes, my teacher had already explained to the disciple very carefully before his departure." Tian Yi hesitated for a moment and said, "Except for Tongtian Peak and Dazhu Peak, what about the seals of the other five veins?" Xiao Yicai said in a respectful voice, "My teacher only told one disciple about this, because my teacher felt that Martial Uncle Tian was the most sainted one in Qingyun Gate at the moment, so he came to ask for his advice first.". As for the other five veins, the disciple will pay a visit to you later. Tian Yi nodded slowly and sat back in his seat. After thinking for a long time, he sighed and said, "When it comes to the current situation, it has indeed come to a critical moment. The fate of all the people in the world depends on this battle. Elder Martial Brother Headmaster wants to go all out, but I have nothing to say.". Just tell him a word for me when you get back. "" Yes, Martial Uncle Tian, "said Xiao Yicai with a respectful expression." I'm sure you'll bring it. Tian Yi turned pale and said, "Once the Seven Veins of Heaven Seal is removed, the hostility of Qingyun Mountain, which has been suppressed for thousands of years, will inevitably come out. Although it can be suppressed by the divine power of the ancient sword of killing immortals, it can turn into a peerless intention to kill, but it is no small matter for the harm done to the people who hold the sword and the erosion of the foundation of Taoism.". Elder Martial Brother Dao Xuan has taken part in good fortune, but this is no small matter. Please ask him to think about it in advance, just in case. "Yes," said Xiao Yicai with a straight face, "if Martial Uncle Tian speaks, the disciple must bring it." After a pause,Agate Slabs Countertops, he continued, "If Martial Uncle Tian has nothing else to do, I'll leave first." 。 forustone.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.