Comprehensive beauty and entertainment reincarnation reality show-

페이지 정보

작성자 Karin 작성일 23-02-13 14:01 조회 508 댓글 0

본문

"I'll take a picture for you." After Britney looked in Ellie's direction several times, Chiara suddenly said that she didn't want to be an indispensable part of the team, so when Britney hesitated, Chiara took the initiative. In this way, she and Britney are both helping team members, not just being helped by the team. …… OK Britney was still a little reluctant. She really wanted Ellie, who might have better skills, to shoot for her. She was confident that Ellie would never do anything bad to her. Ellie was not the kind of person who had a dark hand, but a person with a clear grudge. Britney is very clear about this. After taking pictures of Ellie responsibly, Ellie will take pictures of herself, and Britney believes that. The only pity is that Chiara spoke up, which made Britney have to choose her, otherwise Chiara would think she was working with Ellie. Ellie felt sorry for Britney's choice. She had played with a SLR for some time. Although the technology and professionalism are certainly not comparable, when shooting with a tablet, the feeling of shooting composition can still be retained. Of course, Britney believes Chiara's words more,Calacatta Quartz Slab, and she has no opinion. Maybe Chiara has a talent for this kind of shooting. As for Chiara's team considerations, Ellie just wants to say that this is a model and host competition, not a business planning competition, in which leadership is not so important. As long as you get a good enough shot, it doesn't matter who helped whom. Ok Soon, Chiara took a hard picture of Britney. "Look at it." "All right." Britney looked at Chiara's photos of her, not good,Silver Travertine Slabs, not bad, but it didn't seem to make people feel bright. Unlike Ellie's hard photos, she used her own movements to change the light and take amazing pictures. Thinking of this, Britney couldn't help but want to delete the picture of Ellie. Of course, it's just a thought. Britney wouldn't really do such a thing. Next, let's make a video. Who will go first? Chiara asked. ……” Britney doesn't want to be first. She doesn't like to be the first bird, and she doesn't want her hosting words to be heard by others first. I can do it. Ellie said casually, "or, Chiara, you want to go first?" "You go first." Chiara thought about it and said she wanted to see how the girl who was always creative said the words of the host, even if she couldn't copy them, Marble Projects ,Marble Granite Price, but maybe it could give her some inspiration. OK Ellie simply agreed to come down, she did not worry about the girls to imitate, no matter how good the imitation, but also imitators. Everyone's inherent style can't be easily changed, and it's not her who learns from others. Britney, I might walk a little bit while I'm shooting. Keep the camera on me, okay? Ellie said to Britney. …… OK Another one she didn't expect, Britney only thought about how to stand and say good, but forgot that this is the host program, can stand still, can also walk around freely. 7k Ellie mentally went over her script again before she motioned for Britney to begin. This is Haley Joyce from Nylon TV. Standing in front of the monument with the city name and downtown logo, Ellie smiled at the camera, looking confident and natural. "Welcome to Elmont, California. This is the first stop of my road trip. I'm very happy to be in this sunny city.." With a few words of introduction, she strolled from the monument to the replica of the Statue of Liberty on one side. "Look, this is the Statue of Liberty in Elmont, which is very similar to that in New York, isn't it?"? West Coast friends, want to see the Statue of Liberty, New York is too far, Elmont can also! "How is it?" Ellie asked Britney. I like the phrase "New York is too far away, so is Elmont!" Britney smiled and handed her the tablet. "I'll take the next one." The host's words were just a few words over and over again, and Britney didn't want to repeat herself and Chiara. Okay, I'll take it for you. Chiara said, trying to take the tablet from Ellie's hand. Wait Ellie paused. "When I walked over, the camera didn't seem to catch up. I only had half of my body rubbing against the camera. I wanted to reshoot it.". "Ellie doesn't want to present imperfect work, and to some extent, she may be obsessive-compulsive, so she often wants to do the best within her ability." It's all right. It won't affect anything. Chiara said perfunctorily, trying to take the tablet from Ellie. I want to remake it. Ellie said simply to Chiara. She is not consulting with the other side, but telling. Filming is the right of each of them, and Chiara is not qualified to control her in this respect. Ellie is not a steamed stuffed bun. She just doesn't want to have a quarrel with Chia. It doesn't mean she doesn't dare to have a quarrel with Chia. Anyway, their relationship has never been better, and it doesn't make any difference if it's worse. Anyway, both she and Chiara knew that the peace at this time was only a temporary appearance. Ellie is not afraid to break her face with each other. We don't have that much time. Chiara frowned. "We have to get to Palm Springs by today, okay?" "It's just a video, no more than two minutes, and it won't affect us or anything." Ellie frowned. "Can you guarantee that you won't make a mistake?"? Can you promise not to reshoot once? Just like the hard photo,pietra gray marble, they all took more than one hard photo in order to choose the best one, and the video is the same. Ellie doesn't understand. Why doesn't Chiara agree? No one can guarantee that they will always live together. This is not only Ellie's interest, but also everyone's common interest. Is it too late for us to do a reshoot for everyone? Chiara wondered aloud. forustone.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.