Looking at the spring breeze-

페이지 정보

작성자 West 작성일 23-02-13 14:00 조회 395 댓글 0

본문

So close to the frontier, in addition to the Han people, there are many many alien people in the city, appearance and style of conversation is obviously different from the central plains, like young Tong so delicate and slender young people are also rare, so in the inn when lodging, the shopkeeper will be wordy to ask a few more words, probably where to come from, what is the name, what to do here and so on. Young Tong half-truthfully answered one by one, saying only that he had come to join the army, and mentioned the name of General Liu, Xu Wei's adjutant, saying that he was a relative. When the shopkeeper heard this, he did not ask again. After a hearty meal in the evening and a hurried bath, I lay in bed early to refresh myself. If I leave early tomorrow morning, I can still get to the camp before dark. Once you get to the camp, you can always figure out what's going on. Perhaps she was so tired on the way that she fell into a deep sleep as soon as she lay down. It was not until she heard the noise outside that she suddenly opened her eyes and jumped out of bed. At the same time, the door had been kicked open with a "splash", and five or six soldiers in uniform with long knives rushed in. General Liu, this is it. "The innkeeper stood at the door and looked into the room. He said in a garrulous way," I felt something was wrong when this boy went to the inn in the evening. Later, he even said that he was your relative and wanted to fool me, but it was this sentence that spilled the beans. Who doesn't know that you were the only orphan left in Niulan Village? "Get out of here quickly!" As soon as General Liu reached the door, he saw the young Tong standing in front of the bed with a horizontal knife, and immediately recognized him. Can not help but secretly glad that her clothes are all dressed tightly, if the clothes are disheveled when he broke in, how to turn back to explain to Xu Wei. When General Liu saw several soldiers in the room looking at each other, as if he hadn't figured out what was going on, he couldn't help being anxious. "Come out,Micro Gear Motor, come out!" He shouted angrily! What are you waiting for? Don't look! As he spoke, the man rushed into the room and pulled the soldiers out with a wave of his hand. As soon as the shopkeeper saw his posture, he knew that he was afraid that he had made a mistake, so he quickly rubbed oil on the soles of his feet and slipped away first. When the soldiers saw that he had run away, they rushed out and dared not stay at the door any longer. Young madam. General Liu stood at the door of the room and dared not go any further. He saluted her respectfully and said with a smile, "Why are you here?" "Where is Xu Wei?" Young Tong does not answer his words, ask bluntly: "What thing did he have?" "Huh?" General Liu was stupefied at first, and then immediately figured out what was going on. He slapped his thigh mercilessly and suddenly realized, "I said, why did you come all of a sudden? It all went to the capital.". The general had forgotten this fork. Seeing that Youtong was still staring, General Liu quickly explained, "Young madam, you misunderstood. The general is in good health. Those rumors are all false. They are fooling people." Young Tong but where will believe, this way she heard how many rumors, said Xu Wei ominous, if he is really unharmed, High Torque 12v Dc Motor ,Small Geared Motors, how can not show up for more than a month. There are many people here. We'll go back to Qixian Town first, and then we'll tell you slowly after we go back. Knowing Youtong's stubborn temper, General Liu quickly lowered his voice and whispered, "Don't worry, madam. This is all the general's plan. I just didn't expect the news here to spread to Beijing so quickly.". If you know madam you come, the general is not sure how to be happy. Young Tong looked at him carefully and quietly, saw that his face did not look like a fake, thought carefully, and then nodded. When General Liu saw her answer, he immediately beamed and hurried out to call his subordinates to prepare a carriage and rushed back to Qixian Town overnight. The carriage went all night, and it was not until daybreak that it arrived at Qixian Town. Instead of taking her to the camp, General Liu found another small courtyard in the town to settle her down. When all the servants stepped back, General Liu explained with a straight face, "There are spies in the army. For the sake of your ladyship's safety, you'd better not walk around, so as not to leak the news and attract the Huns from your ladyship." Young Tong saw that he looked serious, and his heart sank. When she was at home before, she had heard Xu Wei talking about things on the battlefield, and naturally knew that it was very common for both sides to send detailed inquiries, but listening to the meaning of General Liu's words at the moment, she was afraid that the spy would make a big deal. At first don't think, only know that this time the war is very difficult, until later even several times the plan was found out in advance by the Huns, folded hundreds of troops, general this began to doubt. But they are all brothers who have lived and died together for so many years, and no one can doubt them. When General Liu said this, his face was filled with anger and grief. He could not believe that some of his friends in life and death had betrayed their country and their brothers. The general, he -- General Liu shook his head and said with a wry smile, "We tried several times, but we got nothing. We were afraid to frighten the snake.". Until there was an accident. When he said this, there was a strange look on his face. He continued with a half-smile, "The general loved painting, so he got some paintings and hung them in the gallery in the town. I don't know how they were passed to the Xiongnu Chanyu. It happened that the Xiongnu Chanyu was so fascinated by it that he secretly sneaked into the town to inquire about the news.". The general played his own game. "He felt a little weak when he said this. He couldn't help peeking at Youtong's face timidly. Seeing that she was so angry that she gnashed her teeth and stamped her feet, he said angrily," Did he send himself to the door? " With a mournful face, General Liu said, "My subordinates have also advised me, but the general said that if you don't go into the tiger's den, you can't get the tiger's son. The Khan around me has never seen him, and I can't recognize him." Chanyu has not seen, is it difficult for others not to see it? Young Tong is so angry that his lungs are about to explode. This Xu Wei, this Xu Wei is too bold. He went deep into the tiger's den alone, in case there was a mistake, not even a helper, if the Huns found his identity again-young Tong didn't dare to think any more. Don't worry, madam. "When General Liu saw that she looked wrong, he was afraid that she would be in a hurry. He quickly comforted her by saying," The general is both wise and brave. He will never be seen. If not, this has been gone for more than a month,Parallel Shaft Gearbox, if it can be recognized, it has long been recognized, which can be delayed until now. 。 ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.