Divine Arithmetic of the Four Parts of the Kingdom Prime Minister Divi…

페이지 정보

작성자 West 작성일 23-02-13 13:59 조회 401 댓글 0

본문

The text knows it Special yuan Lie saw yuan Luo finished eating tremella soup, also did not say what to say, let him have a good rest, carrying two empty bowls out. Yin Jili looked at yuan Lie's back, then looked back at yuan Luo, and saw him leaning on the back of his chair, staring at the table in a daze. For a long time, Ji Li stood up and patted him on the shoulder and said, "Don't be in a daze in the room. Go out and bask in the sun." yuan Luo suddenly raised his face to look at him and asked, "Silence." Yin Jili stopped and waited for him to go on. yuan Luo looked at Yin Jili for a moment and asked, "Do I have any place that you think is better than Big Brother?" Yin Jili was stunned, looked at yuan Luo for a long time, shook his head, and asked, "Do you ask me this?" "Mmm." yuan Luo nodded earnestly. Yin Ji Li smiled, "yuan Luo, I am also a human being." "What.." yuan Luo was puzzled, and he naturally knew that Yin Jili was a human being. People have preferences. Yin Jili patted him on the shoulder, "What I think is not necessarily right, the world says right,micro gear motor, you can also think it is wrong, or there are no taboos." yuan Luo frowned. Yin Jili stretched out his hand and pinched his face. "Cheer up. Where are you better than yuan Lie? Ask yourself." yuan Luo lowered his head and muttered in a low voice, "I don't think so at all." Yin Ji Li smiled. "That alone makes you better than yuan Lie." "Hm?" yuan Luo was puzzled. You two brothers are really strange. You don't know how to raise them. You eat the same rice and are born by the same parents. You have completely different temperaments. Yin Jili shook his head with some helplessness. "You, when you reflect, you think, 'Do I also have advantages?!'" And yuan Lie that fellow, when introspection is to think, 'I also have shortcomings?' ” After hearing this,24v Gear Motor, yuan Luo pondered for a while and laughed at himself. Yin Jili withdrew his hand and asked yuan Luo, "Do you respect your brother?" yuan Luo didn't even think about it and nodded, "well." "If he is in danger, will you die for him?" yuan Luo still nodded. What about him? Yin Jili asked, "If you were in danger, would he save you?" yuan Luo quickly nodded, "brother, he will." Yin Jili smiled. "If I'm in danger, will you die for me?" "Ken's!" yuan Luo stood up and stared at Yin Jili. The momentum seemed to be ready to come out. Yin Jili sniggered in his heart. yuan Lie, you have already discovered that your brother is not a rabbit at all. Like you, yuan Lie, he is a wolf. Silence.. yuan Luo reached out to grab Yin Jili's arm, but before he could touch it, he heard Yin Jili say, brushless gear motor ,small geared motors, "I won't die for you." yuan Luo was stupefied and looked up at Yin Jili. yuan Lie is not willing to die for me. Yin Ji Li smiled faintly and looked up at yuan Luo. "Do you think it's worth facing your brother for me?"? What am I? That's your brother. yuan Luo opened his mouth wide, understood, blushed, he thought Yin Jili did not know at all, did not expect, he actually found. I don't know when I knew it. yuan Luo cramped up, "I.." Yin Jili shook his head. "I won't say that to yuan Lie. Do you know why?" yuan Luo frowned, shook his head, and spoke his mind, "I always feel that you are more partial to him and like him more." "I was teasing him every day instead of teasing you, which was obviously better for you." Yin Jili did not know whether to laugh or cry, "because when yuan Luo struggled, it was like a trapped animal fighting, and you were like a small animal crying." "You.." yuan Luo was too angry to speak. "Ji Li, are you playing with our brothers?" Yin Jili raised his eyebrows. "I didn't want to make fun of you. I just made fun of him because yuan Lie provoked me at the beginning. You were injured by mistake.". But play this kind of thing, pay attention to a degree, play too much is not interesting. "How could you do that?" yuan Luo stared at him and asked, "Then do you understand what our mind is like? You don't understand anything?"? Or do you understand everything? "Don't understand. I'm dizzy." Yin Jili waved his hand, "It's too tired to understand everything, and it's too silly not to understand anything." Said, go out, to the door to yuan Luo wink, "right, don't tell your brother, I still continue to tease him.". "With that, he left happily.". yuan Luo stood in the room, stupefied for a long time, the meaning of silence is-he is just playing with their two brothers, so that they do not fall into it? Slowly out of the door, yuan Luo stood by the fence and looked down. See the ground floor, Yin Jili has caught up with yuan Luo, lifted his foot to kick his buttocks, and then turned to run. yuan Lie threw the bowl and went after him. yuan Luo saw that they had run away, and his heart suddenly became empty. On the one hand, they have only known each other for a few months, and they are completely bored with themselves. On the other hand, they are their own eldest brother who grew up together and can exchange life and death with their own merits and demerits. Ji Li also said that there was no comparison at all. yuan Luo originally felt that his reason would come back after some words of silence, and that no matter who made such a choice, he would certainly choose his own brother! However, yuan Luo could not deceive his heart. He did not know how to choose, he really did not want to have any unhappiness with yuan Lie, but he wanted to be lonely. That afternoon. yuan Luo came down from upstairs, as if he had changed back to his original self, laughing and laughing. He Yu folded his arms in both hands and looked at Yin Jili beside him. "Alas, you are quite resourceful. You can really persuade him." But Yin Jili did not answer him. He Yu looked up at him and saw Yin Jili looking thoughtfully at yuan Luo. What's the matter? He Yu was puzzled. Yin Ji Li came to his senses, shook his head and smiled bitterly. Alas. As he spoke,12v High Torque Motor, someone behind him patted Yin Jili. He looked back and saw that it was Jiang Yun. Are you Yin Jili? Jiang Yun asked him. Yin Jili nodded, "yes." "I've read your article." Jiang Yun said earnestly, "you are so clever." 。 ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.