Xiu Zhu Ge

페이지 정보

작성자 West 작성일 23-02-13 13:57 조회 399 댓글 0

본문

Lifted the blue cloth curtain to go in, just did not go forward a few steps to hear the call of the landlady behind him. Su Jinyan turned around but did not see a person, is confused when the back of the head was a heavy stick, the moment only felt spinning, a black eyes fell down. Chapter 123 conspiracy. In a daze, Su Jinyan only felt that something was teasing her, very light and soft, scratching her to make her frown in her sleep. The back of the head is very painful, want to open the eyelids but particularly heavy, want to dodge but powerless, the only good thing is that consciousness is still clear. In Jinyi Pavilion, she followed the landlady to the inner hall to measure the size, how could she be attacked secretly, and who would attack her? The most suspicious is Su Jinyu, but what is the reason? Just as he was thinking hard, a familiar voice sounded in his ear, "Who did it, so heavy?!" But it's Yu Heng! Su Jinyan trembled slightly in her heart. He sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her face with his fingers very gently. Seeing that the beautiful eyes under her long eyelashes had not moved for a long time, she felt anxious. She turned around and looked at the woman standing at the door. She said in a cold voice, "Three girls, please explain. Why doesn't Ah Yan wake up?" When Su Jinyu, who was leaning against the door,smart interactive whiteboard, heard this, she slowly approached and laughed, "What is Prince Yu doing in such a hurry? It's only been a few hours." Yu Heng withdrew his arm, gently covered the quilt for Su Jinyan, and got up to signal Su Jinyu to sit down at the round table. Su Jia, how is it now? Su Jinyu added a cup of tea for each of them and replied softly, "Sister Qi has always been self-willed. She got lost in the Jinyi Pavilion. The servant has gone back to tell the old lady.". This kind of thing is not easy to disclose, can only look for in private, wait until the evening to see you send her back to the house,touch screen digital signage, the old lady will not embarrass her. As he spoke, he casually glanced at the man beside the bed and continued, "Don't worry. Seven younger sisters are close to you. The old lady is happy to see her success." But Yu Heng looked at her carefully. After a while, he said seriously, "You are her elder sister, but you gave her to me?" Su Jinyu did not explain and asked, "Don't you want it?" Seeing that the other party was silent, he said with a clear look, "As long as you don't start to mess up and end up abandoning, what does it matter if you marry Qi Mei in the future?" Yu Heng's eyes were dim, his fists were clenched, and he seemed to hesitate. Don't waver. If you don't strike first, she will be someone else's tomorrow. Su Jinyu provoked him. Yu Heng punched the table and stared at Su Jinyu. He gritted his teeth and said, "Does she really like Xiao Han?" Thick, all unwilling. Didn't you find out long ago? Had it not been for the prince of the Xiao family, face detection android ,face recognition identification kiosk, how could the seven younger sisters have refused you? The first time she met Xiao Shizi was in Miao-Ren'an, but she told you it was in Zhang Fu. Didn't you think deeply why she lied? Seven younger sister can at the expense of fame, go out with Xiao Shizi tryst, is not the best proof? You may not know, that time you sent a gift to come over, seven younger sister directly ordered people to put the petals in the sun to dry. The letter you wrote to her was left intact in her hand, and then it was left intact in the old lady's hand. Observing the change of his expression, Su Jinyu stood up and said word by word, "She disdained to touch the things you sent and the letters you wrote.". She wants to give it back to you without even opening it. Do you think she really wants to marry you? Yu Heng's shoulders trembled slightly, and he remembered how hostile and distant she had been to him in her eyes when he first met her, how she had dodged when she saw him on the rainy road, and how he had been caught by himself in the Jade Food Workshop, not wanting to explain and driving him away. You must not know that the day you sent her the parrot, she transferred it to eight younger sisters. As for Xiao Shizi, Qi Mei has always been in contact with him. You say, the parrot that flew away earlier, unexpectedly still can appear from time to time in the crimson silk pavilion of seven younger sisters, is very magical? "Enough, say no more!" Yu Heng was suddenly furious. He brushed his arm and knocked the teacup to the ground. He stood up and locked his eyebrows into Sichuan characters. Su Jinyu pursed her lips and seemed satisfied. Yu Heng thought about it and glared at Su Jinyu. "What good is it for you to do this?"? Why did you sneak out to say this to me last time? You wanted to provoke my relationship with Ayan! "But you already believe it, don't you?" Su Jinyu replied lightly. Eyes move down, see the tea stain on his sleeve, suddenly whisper: "You cherish the importance of seven younger sister, I am very relieved to give her to you." Yu Heng was silent and locked his eyes on the man lying on the bed. Turning his head sideways, he finally took out a piece of paper from his bosom and handed it to Su Jinyu, saying, "Doctor Jiang's whereabouts." Su Jinyu was overjoyed. She took it and looked at it before putting it away. She raised her eyes and said, "Prince Yu is really capable. There's news in just a few days. Thank you very much." Then he seemed to worry that he thought he was too heartless, so he explained, "The prince of the Xiao family is not a person who can be trusted. I can't bear to see Qi Mei confused by him and miss the person who really loves her.". In fact, I do so, the heart is not guilty, if in the future seven younger sister know the truth, blame me how to do? Yu Heng really thought she was thinking about her sister and promised, "I won't tell her." Su Jinyan lies on the bed, hear that is hate! When did Su Jinyu get in touch with Yu Heng and plan for today? In this way, from earlier she proposed to go to Dongping Hou Fu to see the elder sister had this premeditated. He bewitched Yu Heng, let him believe that he had an affair with Xiao Han, that today. Her heart was suddenly filled with fear, and she struggled to wake up. Is this still Yu Heng, who once thought he was open and aboveboard and a modest gentleman? Yan said you liked me last time, but you sent her to my bed today. All of you girls of the Sue family are really puzzling. Seven younger sister said so? Others misunderstood that they liked Yu Heng, but she was grateful to her face, but behind her back, she proved that she liked Yu Heng. Su Jinyu could not help but walk towards the bed, that quiet sleeping face, beautiful and quiet. Suddenly with a touch of sarcasm, Su Jinyu said softly to Yu Heng behind her, "Yes, it's a pity that you like her. How can I get involved?" Originally, was destroyed own reputation,face recognition identification, unexpectedly has her Su Jinyan's one. Then take a good look at today, you lost your virginity before marriage, in the end who is more shameful than who!. hsdtouch.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.