Who is in charge of the ups and downs (Si Bu Quan + Fan Wai) by Qian y…

페이지 정보

작성자 West 작성일 23-02-13 13:55 조회 374 댓글 0

본문

Several horses rushed out from the rear of the Fengling army, galloped to the front, and immediately hijacked the knights in their hands. With one person. At this time, the dusk was thick, and Lei Haicheng could not see the appearance of those people clearly. But listen to Tianjing The soldiers were in an uproar. Your Majesty Leng, your prince, the little prince who is just one month old, the little princess, and your favorite concubine. Son, all in the hands of my Fengling army. "Your Majesty, please come out." Dongshen Arrow with Foot Dantian Gas, so that every Tianjing soldiers heard his words word for word. Your Majesty, your Majesty, save me and the child! As if to confirm his threat, the woman's cry. And that cry of a baby. After a terrible silence, the noise of drums in the Tianjing Army almost drowned everything. The morale of the troops is in chaos. Lei Haicheng looked at this scene and could not help raising his eyebrows. It is impossible for Leng Xuan to drag his family on his personal expedition. Instead, they will deploy a large number of troops to guard the capital and the palace. But now since the favorite imperial concubine and children are the wind Ling army. Hijacking, does it mean that the capital of Tianjing has been lost or? The harsh sound suddenly subsided, and it was unusually quiet. The gate of Yuntong Pass slowly opened. Hundreds of shield soldiers quickly poured out, neatly in front. And the left and right sides in an array, followed by archers,smart interactive whiteboard, spears.. It was Leng Xuan's mount that stepped proudly into the array. The whole body is snow-white, and the four hooves are like ink. On horseback, Leng Xuan sat tall and straight. Armor of gold, shining in the last rays of the setting sun A dazzling light. Who is in charge of the ups and downs? Part 1 Chapter 31 Chapter Words: 2527 Updated: 07-11-03 01:40 "Your Majesty Leng, you can't imagine that they will fall into the hands of my Fengling, can you?"? I'm telling you, yes. Your uncle who stayed in the capital tied them up out of Miyagi and sent them to our army as hostages. Dong Shenjian laughed arrogantly and insisted on provoking the other side's anger. The emperor really didn't expect it. Leng Xuan finally opened his mouth, his voice was low as usual,smartboard for business, and he did not reveal the shortness of breath that everyone had imagined. Corrupt. The emperor just wanted to know what benefits Fengling had promised him, so that he dared to betray him. Sell Tianjing! "Although Lu Changyi is your uncle," said Dong Shenjian with a smile, "Your Majesty has only given him the title of commander of the left army. Of course, it can't satisfy Lu Dutong. I Fengling is much more generous than your majesty Leng. After the annexation of Tianjing, Lu Changyi is the king of the seventeen northern cities of Tianjing in Fengling, who has inherited the title from generation to generation. Your Majesty, you say, Can he not oppose it? Leng Xuan sighed, "he is the emperor's own uncle, the emperor is not clear about his ability?" Force? Brave and foolhardy, it is difficult to achieve great things, how can we be awarded a higher position? I'm afraid he's the only one who's stupid. People will believe in your promises. It is rare to employ people without favouritism. Lei Haicheng dark thought, see day more and more. In the dark, he crept forward quietly under the cover of twilight and weeds to see the development of the situation. Dong Shenjian was obviously enraged by Leng Xuan's calmness and hummed, 86 smart board ,interactive flat panel display, "Your Majesty Leng, it's useless to say more.". If If you don't surrender, I'll kill them. On the count of three, if you don't dismount and be captured, I'll call you the favorite concubine. Head down. "Your Majesty!" The woman had been crying, and now she cried out even more miserably. One, two -- All the people were silent, and only the voices of the East God Arrow and the woman echoed in the air. Three Leng Xuan's figure is still as steady as a rock, without the slightest vacillation. The crowd watched the knight on the horse raise his waist knife mercilessly. The woman's head suddenly from the fiber. The thin neck was broken, and the bones rolled far away on the grass, where the blood would fly. All the grass was dyed red. Your Majesty Leng, your most beloved concubine died in front of you without frowning. It seems, Your Majesty His heart and blood are indeed cold, no wonder even his own brothers are not spared, to be the emperor. Poison the original prince. Dong Shenjian laughed loudly. After all, it is not a glorious thing for Shi to seize the throne. As a result, there was a small commotion among the Tianjing soldiers. Leng Xuan, however, did not change color. He only said in a deep voice, "East Divine Arrow, the two armies are facing each other, and the emperor will not pursue it." You are talking nonsense. If you think the emperor will surrender for a concubine, let his tens of thousands of troops are Become your captives to be slaughtered, let all the subjects of Tianjing become slaves of the subjugated country, you Fengling Wu Xiang is too naive. Don't say that the emperor can't do this for his own sake, the thousands of troops of Tianjing behind him Ten thousand horses will not be as you wish. He took a long breath and shouted, "The soldiers of Tianjing, aren't they?"? Answer the emperor! "Yes!" Ten thousand people responded, neatly and neatly, shaking the mountains with endless echoes. East God arrow face a change, thought to kill the emperor's favorite concubine plus words to provoke can let Tianjing The soldiers are sad and have no intention to fight again. I didn't expect Leng Xuan's tongue to be sharp, but in a few words. Make the morale of the soldiers of Tianjing become more exciting. Exasperated, he took the torch and shone it at the remaining hostages. Since Your Majesty Leng said so. I'm sure I won't pity my own flesh and blood. You see, I'll count to three and kill your little one. Prince. It was a fat, white little fellow with a little longevity lock around his neck. Cry before After seeing Leng Xuan, he slowly stopped crying, giggled, and waved in the knight's arms. The little hand seemed to want Leng Xuan to hold him. Both sides near the front of the soldiers, there are many people can not bear the surface. Lei Haicheng had climbed to a slope more than ten meters above the ground and saw it by the light of the fire. The little baby, who knew that death was coming, could not help holding his breath. But listen to the east God arrow count to "three" word. Leng Xuan remained unmoved. The tip of the knife pierced the baby's body from behind, and the tender voice was broken with only a scream. Qi. In order to demonstrate, the knight even raised the body of the baby on the knife in the air. Lei Haicheng pinched his knuckles tightly, and in his eyes, the soldiers of Fengling simply became the Japanese invaders. A copy of the army. You know, after visiting the Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall when he was studying, He wished he could have been born decades earlier and killed Japanese soldiers happily. The torch moved to Ming Zhou and lit up his pale face. His whole body, including his lips,digital touch screen board, trembled, but he said nothing but looked at the other side. Leng Xuan. Dong Shenjian changed his mind. "Your Majesty Leng, I know you love the Prince of Ming Zhou most.". So. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.