The president is three years old

페이지 정보

작성자 West 작성일 23-02-13 13:55 조회 324 댓글 0

본문

For the first time since the death of his wife, Ye Zhen showed a sad and painful mood in front of his son. He sat back on the leather sofa swivel chair, folded his hands on the desk, twisted his eyebrows into a ball, and closed his eyes with deep wrinkles. He sighed and said: I just knew this information a month ago. I didn't want our new car technology to be stolen by them, so I found you, Uncle Wang, and a very powerful man. I went directly to Iga Yoriyo, the president of Iga Group, to negotiate. As a result, he took out many photos of your involvement in money laundering and information about illegal commercial laws, as well as many evidence of our group employees leaking information and taking bribes, threatening me to exchange new car technology with them.. In order to protect you, Dad can only. "Wow!" Ye Zhen turned his chair, turned his back to Ye Haoyu, and faced the wall where his wife's portrait was hanging. Old tears flowed, and he was already sobbing. Father's love is always deep. Ye Haoyu has a high IQ and is very rebellious in his bones. Over the years, Ye Zhen has been a father and a mother, but he still can't get the understanding of Ye Haoyu. It's not easy. Dad Night Haoyu choked up, in front of his father,touch screen whiteboard, who was only 60 years old, as if he was much shorter all of a sudden. The truth is that he and the managers who were dismissed during the day had all the evidence of their crimes in exchange for nearly 180000000000's worth of new car drawings from the Eastern Night Group. No wonder in the office in the afternoon, the baby said that he owed a lot of money to the group and could not pay it off all his life, so let him be a servant to pay it back. Everything is true! How ironic, the night Haoyu originally thought to open up another sky, can lay down the magnificent rivers and mountains, independent door,75 smart board, the result is so tragic, if not for his father found out, with the resources of the group to save him. At the moment, he was either in prison or suffering from AIDS, festering and waiting to die! Fortunately, he is still trying to find a way to ask Yu Le and Baobao to recall those dismissed managers, those who usually flatter him and say good words, and those who he thinks are modern high-level intelligent talents, are all intellectual scum who stab him in the back and betray the group! Only the silent cries of father and son were left in the room. For a long time, Ye Zhen clenched his fist and said, "You are so bohemian, arrogant, arrogant and extravagant. You mess with men and women. You are not calm at all. You never listen to your father's advice. You move the management method you learned abroad to the company intact. The shareholders of the company and many old employees over 40 years old have a lot of opinions about you!"! The employees you brought in against all odds sold the company for all kinds of benefits at the critical moment.. Now that you've had such a big somersault, how can Dad still entrust you with an important task? Do you want to wait for a few months, smartboards in classrooms ,digital interactive whiteboard, Iga Group's new car listing, after all things are exposed, let the shareholders'meeting remove you from the group forever? That way, you'll never be able to set foot in the group. Over the years, only this time, when the truth of the evidence in front of the night Haoyu, he can listen to the night vibration. Twenty years ago, his mother's death hit him so hard that he had a spiritual estrangement from his father that he went out to start his own business. Ye Zhen reported a bomb-like truth to him again, "Yu Le is actually the daughter-in-law your mother set before her death!"! Don't doubt that she came to our house with any purpose. She has more inherited wealth than I give 50% of the baby group! It's just that her family doesn't want to expose her identity so early in order to protect her safety. When I saw her daughter-in-law at a glance, I used some means to make her give birth to you and her baby without suspicion. Speaking of this, I still feel a little guilty about Yu Le. As an elder, who doesn't want his son to marry a good daughter-in-law, not to mention his wife's last wish. But night Haoyu's performance, for Yu Le has been too unfair, night vibration has been unable to say half a good word for his son, no longer expect Yu Le to marry his son! Night Haoyu completely dizzy, this world is how, between a day, he originally thought to be a strong wealth background of Angel is a spy sent by the opponent, Yu Le has become a real wealth background of the daughter. He wondered, "Did my mother give me a wife before she died?"? Why don't I know? Ye Zhen turned his chair to face his son and hinted, "Do you remember who was your mother's best girlfriend?"? That's her daughter! Ye Haoyu thought about it and said, "When my mother died, I was just eight years old. I remember clearly that none of my mother's close girlfriends had a daughter at home." Volume 1 20 is called Dream. Ye Zhenxin said, "Nonsense. When White Dew Snow fell into the sea, Yu Le was still in her stomach and was not born.". Before your mother Zishan died, she just insisted that Bai Luxue was not dead by feeling, saying that she had given birth to a daughter and that she must marry Bai Luxue's daughter. If I hadn't believed that your mother Zishan's sixth sense was true and kept looking for it all these years, I wouldn't have found Yu Le a few years ago and let Yu Le give birth to my grandson. However, Yu Le's father, Wang Boiling Old Bastard, has formally told me that he will never accept you as his son-in-law, otherwise he will let Wang Chufeng send people to kill and cripple you. Dead boy, don't you always think you have a high IQ? Then I will not tell you the identity of Yu Le, let you guess it slowly! Looking at a face of decadent son, night vibration can not help but feel that the son is absurd for so many years, the only serious thing to do is to give birth to a baby with Yu Le! The night is more quiet, and the truth makes the night Haoyu, who has been in the mall for several years, overwhelmed. He is more bitter than surprised. With such a high IQ, he is being played in the palm of his hand. The Iga family is really too sinister. He had to digest the matter of Yu Le slowly, and he could not believe that the little woman who was willing to participate in the game for 110,000 yuan would have such a strong and mysterious background. Although in the matter of his mother's death, Ye Haoyu had a estrangement from Ye Zhen,smart board whiteboard, and there was a strong rebellion in his bones, but what Ye Zhen said, Ye Haoyu absolutely believed. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.