The Story of the Daughter of the Quick Wear Strategy (Serialized)

페이지 정보

작성자 West 작성일 23-02-13 13:54 조회 340 댓글 0

본문

After walking around the celestial circle, there must be no place to play, so I went back directly. When I went back, I found that the beauty had already risen. Looking at Qingyan sitting on the stone table at the gate of the palace, in his hand. Holding a fruit and eating it there? Qingyan, will you pay attention to your identity? You are Demon, Demon! How could you do such a thing to lose your identity? You're holding a big fruit and eating it there? When he saw the fruit that Qingyan was holding, Yunyi was even more speechless. If she's not mistaken, the fruit should be called.. Watermelon? Just why did Qingyan even eat the watermelon rind together? You're back? Your fruit is not bad. It's sweet. Seeing Yunyi come back, this Qingyan picked up the watermelon and said to Yunyi. Don't explore why there are watermelons in heaven, and don't ask why there are no watermelons in the demon world, all for the plot. "Oh, is it?" Yun Yi or continue to be speechless, eat watermelon, how can not peel it? "Yes, it's sweet inside, but it's a little bitter on the outside." Qing Yan nodded, that image, in the cloud according to the heart, completely shattered. Then eat more. Well, don't eat the outer skin and the white part. Just eat the red meat. Yunyi actually wants to ask,interactive whiteboard for schools, haven't you ever eaten watermelon? As for why there is such a thing as watermelon in heaven, Yunyi doesn't want to ask the system, because he doesn't think it's necessary. Cloud according to so say, pour Yan just instantly want to understand to think clearly, right, how didn't he think of? Immediately, Qingyan carried the magic, and cut off the bitter and not sweet outside,75 inch smart board, and took a bite. Indeed, it was sweet enough. Chapter 361 the immortal family has an order: Demon Zun, you come over (12) fill more (aiyousheng. Com) [Ding raiders favorability + 5, total favorability 35, host, come on, try to surpass the heroine!] "Good idea!" After taking a bite, he raised the watermelon in his hand and handed it to Yunyi. "Here." Cloud according to looking at the watermelon in the hands of this Qingyan, thoughtfully looking at Qingyan, why just after a night, she felt that this Qingyan has changed a little? Yes Become, become.. Dumb! Yes, I use the word "dull" to describe it. It's just that Yunyi doesn't think it should be like this. She hooked her lips and looked at her face. If she wanted to know if she had changed a little, she had a way. Pouring face. "Hm?" "Just now the Emperor of Heaven said that he would drive you out, saying that it was not appropriate for you to stay here as a demon." Yunyi opened his mouth to Qingyan. However, interactive digital whiteboard ,smart board interactive whiteboard, when Yunyi said this, it was not false, but he did not want to keep what he had done for him. Qingyan listens to cloud according to so say, the face that gnaws watermelon raised, looking at cloud according to, in the eyes still some are stupefied. Ah Looking at Qingyan like this, Yunyi thought of an animal in his mind, a large dog. "Do you want to go back now?" Yun Yi knew that this Qingyan was still carrying a heavy responsibility. Ah Looking at the appearance that every word of Qingyan is unable to pick up, Yunyi narrowed his eyes and carefully observed this Qingyan. I can't help but reach out and touch his head, maybe. Amnesia? "Do you remember who you are?" Cloud according to gather together to go forward, if this Qing Yan did not remember anything, then, seems to be more sad. I am Qingyan. The words at this time are not as magnetic as they used to be, but somewhat crisp, like a fledgling teenager. What else? Asked by Yunyi, Qingyan really felt a little pain in his head, at this time, he did not remember anything. Ding opens the side quests and helps Qingyan recapture the position of Demon Zun! When Qingyan felt a little headache, Yunyi received the voice of the system. It's just, what the hell is this branch mission? "System, come out and explain to me why there are side quests?" Yun Yi is angry. I remember last time there seemed to be a side mission, and then she didn't finish it, and finally she was deducted points. Again this time? "Sorry host, this is arranged according to the data of the main God system, and can not be refused." The system said that Yunyi did not understand at all. Then it's enough for you to explain to me what the appearance of side quests means, and don't talk so much about anything else. Yun Yi is really angry at this time, you know, once this branch task is not completed, it will become a matter of points deduction. It is because at this time, the Demon Zun's face has not been repaired after being entered by the heart demon, which has led to some problems. Now, only with the help of the host, can we get the position of the Demon Zun. Seeing that Yunyi was still somewhat unwilling, the system continued to speak: "Rest assured, the integral of the side task is not much different from that of the main task." Eh? So that is to say, there will be points for completing side quests? OK! Then it's settled! "Qingyan, you are Demon Zun, does Demon Zun know?"? The whole demon world is yours. You can rest assured that I will help you get the demon world back! Chapter 362 the order of the immortal family: Demon, come here (13) (aiyousheng. Com) Yunyi's solemn words, in the ears of Qingyan, although not quite understand, but also can feel the firmness of Yunyi. [Ding strategy favorability + 5, total favorability 40, host, great!] Although Qingyan has no memory for the time being, the ability to understand is still good. Memory loss is not the same as idiocy. Equal likability with the heroine. Cloud according to can not want to do too many ideas, also dare not have too big idea. He smiled and looked at Yunyi with a faint smile in his eyes. "Good!" Led Qingyan, went to this inside,65 inch touch screen, since this Qingyan now do not remember anything, then, it means that this Qingyan now most need is the care of others. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.