Gifted Learning System _ 20200215155741

페이지 정보

작성자 Ronald 작성일 23-02-13 13:50 조회 437 댓글 0

본문

In the last three days of the agreement to leave the secret world of Ziyun, the younger generation of the dragon family came back one after another. This time, because of so many kinds of elixirs prepared by Chen Yang, only one of the fourteen young people did not come back. It seems that it should be ominous, but this is much higher than the survival rate in previous years. The other thirteen young people basically came back with some minor injuries, and there were basically no serious injuries. These wounded were cured by Chen Yang. Without the threat of poison, the survival rate of the younger generation of the dragon family in the secret world of Ziyun is also greatly improved, and from the firm expression on their faces, we can see that they should have gone through many hard battles, and after going out, they are absolutely excellent fighters. By the last hour, all the young people had entered the transport array. Chen Yang had already seen that the magic gas outside the protective array of the transport array had begun to thicken and blacken. He was afraid that there was no way to resist the magic gas below the golden elixir period. The golden elixir period does not need to breathe through the mouth and nose because it can circulate Reiki in the body, so it is not afraid of these evil spirits. Until the last second, Chen Yang did not wait for Longtian Lao Zu, it seems that as he said, just in the critical moment of Chongguan. But now there is no way, such a strong evil spirit but it is possible to invade the transport array, Chen Yang also had to take these descendants of the dragon family to return to the Dragon God Island first,CSD filling line, since the Dragon Heaven Lao Zu told them to go back first, there must be other ways to go back, Chen Yang can not control so much. According to this ancestral method, Chen Yang and these young people once again experienced the journey of space vibration, but this time everyone's mentality is much more relaxed, after more than ten breaths,water filling machine, Chen Yang and others have safely returned to the Dragon God Island. Chapter 89, arrangements for the work of relatives. Chapter 89, arrangements for the work of relatives. Before leaving the transport array, Chen Yang saw the long-lost Uncle Long Ao waiting for them quietly with several people outside the transport array. Chen Yang said hello to Uncle Long Ao and others for the first time. Uncle Long Ao is still holding the post of general manager of the outer door, which is not different because of the advanced golden elixir period, but now he has a deputy to assist him, who looks like a middle-aged man on the surface. It seems that he will take over the post of general manager of the outer door in the future, so that Uncle Long Ao can concentrate on practicing. Uncle Long Ao was gratified to see so many young people coming back this time, and these younger generations seemed to be in high spirits on the surface. Although it is still the loss of an elite of the younger generation, it is much better than those in previous years, which not only suffered serious attrition, but also basically everyone was injured. These young people all have their own places to go. Uncle Long Ao accompanied Chen Yang in person. It seems that he has something to ask Chen Yang. When they arrived at a quiet room for rest, they sat down. Uncle Long Ao asked Chen Yang with a dignified face, bottle blowing machine ,PET blowing machine, "Elder Chen, I don't know how Lao Zu is now. Is everything going well?" Chen Yang shook his head and said uncertainly, "I know nothing about Lao Zu's current situation. Twenty days ago, oh, I mean, when he was still in the secret world of Ziyun, he separated from me. He said he wanted to find a secret place to attack yuan Ying. He also told me to bring someone back first. It seems that Lao Zu may be at the critical moment of the impact." Chen Yang handed the "Big Move Order" to Uncle Long Ao. Uncle Long Ao took it silently and said worriedly: "I hope God will bless you. It's better that Lao Zu can succeed in the first impact. Even if the impact is unsuccessful this time, he should be less injured. You should know that Lao Zu is really too important to our Long family." Chen Yang said comfortingly, "Don't worry, Uncle Ao. As the saying goes, 'a lucky man has his own destiny.' I believe Lao Zu will definitely succeed this time. We should have confidence in him, and with so many preparations, there must be no problem." Long Ao still said worriedly, "I hope I can go out first. You have worked hard this time. You should have a good rest." Uncle Long Ao referred to Chen Yang's care for the descendants of the Long family. Chen Yang answered "OK", and then Uncle Long Ao left the quiet room. After Uncle Long Ao left, Chen Yang immediately closed the door and couldn't wait to enter the Genius Learning System. Thank God, the Genius Learning System was easy to enter, which also confirmed Chen Yang's previous guess. In the days of Ziyun Secret World, Chen Yang was really afraid of losing this good partner who had accompanied him for so long, and Chen Yang could count on it for the rest of his life. Chen Yang summoned the system spirit Xiaoyu and asked doubtfully, "After I arrived at a special space this time, why can't I enter the system space again?"? Are there any restrictions? Xiaoyu smiled softly and said, "Oh, I know all about you, because the space you entered has already accelerated time, so it will conflict with the time law of the genius learning system, so you can no longer enter the genius learning system." Chen Yang nodded and said softly, "So that's it. Doesn't that mean that if, I mean if, I have the chance to re-enter the space where there is time to accelerate, I can't re-enter the genius learning system?" Xiaoyu nodded with a smile and said, "Yes, there is exclusion between these laws of time. Unless you can really master the law of time, you can be free from these restrictions. However, the law of time is one of the ten laws of heaven and earth, and it is one of the two most difficult laws to master. Whether you can learn it or not depends on your future fortune." Now that he has figured out why he can't enter the genius learning system, Chen Yang is much more relieved. Then Chen Yang, with the help of light rain, classified the materials collected in the Ziyun Secret World. Seeing so many dazzling refining materials, Chen Yang wished he had the ability to divide himself,Edible oil filling machine, so that he could speed up his refining skills at the same time. He was already in the fake Dan period, and it seemed that he was not so far away from the golden Dan period. Therefore, it is very necessary to refine some magic weapons for robbery. gzxilinear.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.