Comprehensively wear the natural phoenix destiny

페이지 정보

작성자 Ronald 작성일 23-02-13 13:49 조회 403 댓글 0

본문

"What senior? She looks younger than me." Jingtian curled his lips discontentedly and was very dissatisfied with Xu Changqing's appearance. Xu Changqing was helpless. Jingtian was just a mortal, so he didn't know that he couldn't just look at people by their appearance. The more profound their immortals were, the longer their life span was. Although their predecessors were only 28 years old, they might be older than his master. Jingtian brothers offended their predecessors like this. If the elder has a bad temper, the Sedum brothers will suffer. Xu Changqing is very anxious: "Jingtian brother you do not speak, say again I can be about to seal up your mouth." Jingtian wanted to say something else, but Tang Xuejian grabbed Jingtian's face and pulled it out. He directly pulled today's face out of shape: "Shut up, smelly bean sprouts. Do you have the right to speak here? If you don't speak, no one will think you are dumb. Humph!" "Oh, how can you talk like that, pig woman?"? Let go of me, pain, pain.. My face is going to be broken! Jingtian tried to pull Tang Xuejian's hand slowly, but unfortunately the more busy he was, the more his face hurt, because Tang Xue saw that she didn't let go at all. Jingtian was angry and reached out to grab Tang Xuejian's hair and pulled it down: "Dead pig woman, let go of my face!"! I'm already very good, and I found it here. "Oh, you smelly bean sprouts,liquid bottle filling machine, how dare you pull my hair!"! Let go! Tang Xuejian's hair was pulled by Jingtian and he grinned with pain. Who told you to pull my face? Jingtian's face was pulled out of shape by Tang Xuejian, and even his words were somewhat unclear. He found that Tang Xuejian did not let go of himself, nor did he let go of his hand holding her hair, and he was on the line with her. You let go before I let go! "You let it go first, and I'll let it go!" "You put it first!" "You put it first!" The two of them went back and forth, but neither of them was willing to let go of their hands first. As soon as Xu Changqing saw that the two men were fighting again, he immediately did not know what to say. Jingtian and Tang Xuejian fought as soon as they met,Beverage packing machine, neither of them let the other, which was really embarrassing, but Xu Changqing felt that whether it was Jingtian or Tang Xuejian, the atmosphere between them was really good, so he didn't know if he should go up and pull them apart. Li Cangyao did not have so many concerns, she had covered her mouth and laughed when Jingtian Tang Xue saw you pull me and I pull you, until listening to the two childish you said you let me go first, I said you let me go first, but in order not to let Jingtian "disfigurement" not to let Tang Xue see "bald", Li Cangyao was kind enough to separate them. After the separation, Jingtian rubbed his red face in pain, Tang Xue saw rubbing his tingling head in pain, the two stared at each other, snorted, Vegetable oil filling machine ,water filling machine, and then turned away from each other. Jingtian brothers, Miss Tang, you should get along well, don't be so. So. "Alas." Xu Changqing was caught in the middle of them, sighing and not knowing what to say. Don't worry about the white bean curd. Who let this dead pig woman oppose me all day long? "Slightly!"! You deserve a stinky bean sprout. If you don't hit you one day, your nose will go up to the sky. "Tang Xuejian snorted." So what if you found it? You didn't catch him. Tang Xue went back after seeing it. After that, Tang Xuejian rubbed her hair and peeked at Li Cangyao. She found that she was smiling at herself. She blushed and lowered her head. She couldn't help touching her hot face: Oh, this sister is really beautiful. She is so beautiful. I can't help being moved. If only I could be so beautiful. Tang Xuejian likes Li Cangyao very much, although she is the first time to see Li Cangyao, but also do not know why she gave herself a very kind feeling, so see Jingtian unexpectedly on Li Cang Yao, Tang Xuejian nature is quite dissatisfied, not only to him back, but also reach out to pinch the meat of his waist a twist, twist the unprepared Jingtian Ow cry out, Then the two men attacked each other and left Li Cangyao aside. Xu Changqing was in a dilemma, not knowing whether to apologize to Li Cangyao first or to pull apart the two Jingtian and Tang Xue who had quarreled together again. Finally, Xu Changqing sighed, and the first disciple of the Shushan Sect, who had always been very calm, could not help holding his forehead to express his headache. "Poof.." It doesn't matter. Let them play. Xu Shaoxia, what do you want to do with these two people? Xu Changqing was also somewhat embarrassed. They are the chief culprits of this poisoning incident, and it is reasonable to say that it is not too much to deal with, but this is a matter between mortals, in fact, he is not good at intervening. The poison incident in Yuzhou City was originally thought to be a demon, so the Shushan Sect sent Xu Changqing and other Shushan disciples to solve the poison incident, but they did not expect to find that the poison incident was actually, Xu Changqing decided to go back to Shushan to report the whole story to the master, and then decide how to deal with the two people. Of course, although the two culprits have been caught, but the poison is still not solved, and the power of the Thunderbolt Hall and the power of the two masters still exist, if not, it will become a big trouble in the future. So Xu Changqing also went to discuss with his master how to deal with it. I have to go back to Shushan to report this matter to my master before dealing with it. Changqing would like to thank his predecessors for their help for the people of Yuzhou. Xu Changqing also knew that the elder might not tell him her identity. He was very sensible and no longer asked questions. He looked at Jingtian and Tang Xuejian who were still fighting as if they had completely forgotten what they were doing. There was a smile and helplessness in his eyes. He said to Li Cangyao: "Elder, now the poisons in Yuzhou are making trouble. Although we have caught the culprit, But if you can't catch all the poisons, you can't remove the poison from the poisons, then someone will still be killed. Changqing dares to ask his predecessors for help. "You want me to help arrest the poisoner?" When Li Cangyao asked, Xu Changqing felt a little embarrassed and touched his nose and said, "Senior.." Looking down at the villain duo, the Lord of Thunderbolt Hall and the Second Lord of Tangmen, who had fainted on the ground,liquid bottle filling machine, their faces were black and blue, and their clothes had become like rags because of the dragging before, I suddenly felt a little sympathy for them. gzxilinear.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.