The cup of tea with a black belly

페이지 정보

작성자 Ronald 작성일 23-02-13 13:48 조회 249 댓글 0

본문

"What do you want?" "I'm having a little party for my brother's birthday at home this Friday night, and you have to be my date!" In order to create an opportunity to contact with Fang Ziqi, Miss Ren took unprecedented pains to calculate her brother. The elder brother, who has always kept a low profile, said that he would not agree to hold any party, but only when he clung to it, attacked by family and tears, did he nod his head and agree. But now he is still here with his big eyes full of begging waiting for Fang Zi to nod. Fang Ziqi, who wanted to refuse, looked at Ren Yingying kindly and nodded yes after he found a strange figure flashing past the door. The strange thing outside the house was not a supernatural event. Chu Fan was too lazy to ask Fang Kun about it after the attempted eavesdropping. She tried to turn to Fang Zi's office to extort a confession by torture, but Fang Zi was laughing happily with the fairy like a little bitch. Chu Fan, who wanted to catch a couple, suddenly remembered the education that Li Keke and others had given him over the years: Male animals are bitchy, and the more you don't care, the more he cares. Chu Fan immediately floated away, determined to be a woman who always kept a man in mind when he was with other women, and not to be a woman who always twisted a man. However, if this idea is known to Miss Ren, it will certainly make Chu Fan laugh from head to foot, because the theoretical premise of the deflated foot is that a woman must be a refined woman, it is simply impossible to accomplish the task on Chu Fan, Miss Ren is the master of practicing this theory. However, Miss Ren did not know that the prescription was Chu Fan's cup, otherwise she would not have forgotten her date with Miss Ren. The nineteenth cup of butterfly Chu Fan Near noon, Chu Fan received a strange phone call, did not expect to be Jiang Zheng called. They made an appointment to meet in the square next to Gaoli Company. Chu Fan floated to Jiang Zheng like a butterfly and fell into General Manager Fang and Vice General Manager Fang standing in front of the French windows of their respective offices at the same time. Knowing Fang Ziqi's feelings for Chu Fan, Fang Kun was already considering putting down his feelings for Chu Fan. However,Ultrasonic nano dispersion, when talking with Fang Ziqi, Fang Kun did not promise to let go. If Fang Ziqi could easily solve his big trouble, he would not be a bad friend of Fang Zifan. The reason why Fang Kun was willing to put it down was that Chu Fan really didn't have any electricity for himself, that there was no need to waste too much time on a person who didn't have any electricity for himself, and that he really wanted to see how Fang Zizi grew up slowly in the face of Chu Fan who didn't get any oil and salt. Fang Kun was in a good mood after he put it down. He was glad that his good brother had come forward to solve his problem. If he were someone else, he would not stop in any case. Now he must be busy catching butterflies. At the same time, he fantasized about Fang Zi's performance when he saw this scene. But at this time, another Fang's state of mind is not so stable, see Chu Fan rush to another man, Fang Ziqi's heart is not very taste. What kind of person is this Chu Fan, is a person who can be completely ignored in the crowd, to put it bluntly, is a stupid woman who has no brain, no pursuit, ultrasonic cutting machine ,ultrasonic dispersion machine, good food, good sleep and good sex, but is always so restless. After receiving Jiang Zheng's phone call, Chu Butterfly was no longer in the mood to work, anxious to know the consequences of yesterday's fight, and finally rushed out at lunch time. After seeing the handsome and tall figure of the former secret love object, Chu Butterfly secretly praised his aesthetic level. Jiang Zheng, who had always seen, was wearing a police uniform regularly. He did not expect to be so handsome in casual clothes. In addition, a little bit of military temperament inadvertently revealed made people not want to turn their heads after seeing it. Jiang Zheng saw Chu Fan rush to himself and smiled at Chu Fan like sunshine. Chu Fan, who had never been able to resist beauty, almost drooled, but no matter how he was trained by the police, Comrade Chu Fan, while extremely controlling his behavior, glanced at the nymphomaniac girl around him who was also drooling at Jiang Zheng, and then quickly approached Jiang Zheng, responding to Jiang Zheng with the same sunny old girl smile. They found a quiet restaurant for dinner. Flower crazy Chu Butterfly has been looking at Jiang Zheng with saliva, thinking about this body, this resolute eyes, no matter how it is also a strong attack player, so that countless small people are willing to open attractive chrysanthemums for him. Jiang was interrupting the imagination of Chu Butterfly by opening his mouth after ordering the meal. Don't you know each other? Jiang Zheng said with a smile. I've never seen you in casual clothes before. It's really a special flavor. Before answering, Chu Butterfly swallowed his saliva. Thank you so much for yesterday. "No, no, it's a small thing." Butterfly Chu waved her hand boldly. Jiang Zheng put away his smile and said with a straight face, "Thank you.". But you must promise me not to be so impulsive again. Butterfly Chu looked at Jiang Zheng's seriousness in puzzlement. Seeing Chu Butterfly's puzzlement, Jiang Zheng went on to say: "Fortunately, the lives of those who made trouble yesterday were heavy. It was no big deal for so many people to fight. It was just a muscle injury.". What should you do if there are any casualties? Originally, those people are mixed up. What if they don't bother to find you? You used to be a policeman, so you must know how to protect yourself better than others. "It was only when I was a policeman that I realized how cowardly the police were. I couldn't scold back or fight back.". Yesterday that smelly bitch was like that, and you could only endure it, or the police would beat people. If it was small, it would be a demerit, and if it was big, it would go to the top of the line. Jiang Zheng reached out to hold Chu Fan's hand on the table, stopped Chu Butterfly's nagging, and said, "You know being a policeman is like this. It's better to endure than not to endure.". In yesterday's situation, if I hit back, it would be a violation of discipline or even a violation of the law. Being a policeman is my dream. I don't want to lose this job, so I have to endure it. Although you are not a policeman, you can't be so impulsive. That's not a brave act. To put it bluntly, if those people are beaten to death, whose responsibility is it? This morning,ultrasonic handheld welder, I asked my brother about the content of yesterday's video surveillance video, and I heard that there was something wrong with the system at that time that could not be recorded. I know you do it for me, but I don't want anything to happen to you. So you must promise me to protect yourself and not be so impulsive again. 。 fycgsonic.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.