Twilight City of Rebirth

페이지 정보

작성자 Ronald 작성일 23-02-13 13:47 조회 238 댓글 0

본문

After that, I talked about some other chores, and it was not until the evening that I returned to Hexi by car, and my heart was filled with some pleasure. The snow is falling again. The snow is always falling these days. It also got dark quickly, and when we arrived at Hedong from Hexi, the sunset was just hidden in the invisible place. A large rear projection TV in a shopping mall shows the music video of a San, and occasionally pedestrians stop to watch it for a while, and then marvel at the appearance of such a character in Twilight. The bell in the clock tower tolled. The lingering sound lingered over the city for a long time. Today is Christmas, the day of God's coming. There are couples walking slowly shoulder to shoulder in the street to celebrate this festival from the West. I stood in front of the Spark Bar, looking at the guests who began to come up one after another, and I was very happy. A lot of things seem to be changing for the better. It should be a good thing for Hua Zhen to lead the Zhou's community. As he said in those years, there will be no more fighting! The Bible says that tonight, God will bless the world. Walking into the Spark Bar, a Da sits in a striking position in the hall, beside Lin Nan and other men. When I passed by, I called Sister Yao together. I wonder why people are so neat today? And all of them had a tolerant smile on their faces. All go back. I said, "It's Christmas. Give everyone a holiday." "Yes!" A San stood up, bowed to me, and then turned to everyone and said,Ultrasonic emulsifier machines, "Go back!" A crowd of people scattered like birds and beasts. I smiled helplessly, and when I was ready to go upstairs, I suddenly heard the sound of shouting. Then I saw a particularly surprising scene: Ah Da, they are actually driving the guests out! As he hurried, he said, "Sister Yao said today, let's go back for Christmas!" Chapter 55 The rest of the story goes like this-well, in order to save my energy,ultrasonic spray nozzle, I decided not to describe it in large paragraphs, but simply summarized it in four words: The building is empty. No, the hall is empty. The guests, the waiters, the men, were gone in my drooping arms, wide-open eyes, and slightly parted lips. I raised one arm, narrowed one eye (one big and one small), closed my mouth and opened it again, exhaled, inhaled, and roared. "Get the *** back here!" "Pow!" This is the voice they responded to me. The sound of closing the door. I was dumbfounded at once. What happened? A prank? Conspiracy? Or a simple convulsion? I tilted my head and looked around, ultrasonic molten metal ,ultrasonic emulsifying machine, then bent down and pulled out the life-saving knife tied to my leg? The lights went out and it was dark all around. The sudden change of light and shade made me blind, and I couldn't see anything. At this time, the chaotic sound of footsteps outside the door, it seems that someone came in. The footsteps stopped in the doorway, my heart lifted, and the palms of my hands holding the knife were sweating. Strike first and then suffer. For the sake of the danger that is likely to follow, I rushed forward with an arrow. The sharp knife opened the way, the Buddha blocked and killed the Buddha, the God blocked and killed the God, and many people broke through! I took three steps forward. Just as he was about to jump up and chop in a circle, the light suddenly came on! My eyes are white, but I can't stop jumping. Then, for a moment, my sight returned to Pure Brightness, and I saw Gu Beichen standing in the doorway with a roast chicken in his hand, looking at me with an incredible face-and the knife in my hand. "Ah!" I lost my voice and cried out, and the other foot did not lift up consciously, so Gu Beichen was getting higher and higher, and I was getting lower and lower. Finally, he fell to the ground. The life-saving knife was inserted between Gu Beichen's feet. …… You Gu Beichen bent down. I turned over on the ground and was facing Gu Beichen. I Gu Beichen bent lower, holding the plate in one hand and reaching out with the other. Then, with a "hissing" sound, his trousers cracked, revealing the white underwear inside. "This.." Gu Beichen's movements were so slow that he stopped when he was about to touch my palm and looked at his open pants. Poof.. "This, this." "Is it broken?" "Let me see." "I'll take a look at it for you. You're holding up your hand." I reached over and squeezed it. Does it still work? "It's soft. It should still work.". ” "If it were closer." Gu Beichen straightened up, then took a quick breath and said in a trembling voice, "Can you, can you take your hand off? It hurts, it hurts.." After sitting down at a table, Gu Beichen and I blushed and stared at the big plate of roast chicken together. Eat, eat. Keep your head down, I said. I'm not hungry. Gu Beichen pretended to be serious. "Oh.." I looked around and sniffed. "It smells good." "It's freshly baked. I baked it at home." "I didn't say anything in advance." "I want to give you a surprise." "Yes, it's a surprise." "Don't you eat?" "I eat." My stomach was already hungry, so I put aside all my thoughts and started to grasp it directly. Why do you use your hands? "Grasp the chicken with your hands." "Hand, scratch, chicken?!" Gu Beichen coughed and handed me a knife and fork. I also remembered something, raised my face to look at Gu Beichen, and then lowered my head together. Are you free tomorrow? Gu Beichen said. We've already killed half a chicken. Don't tell me, it's really delicious. What for? Tomorrow will be sunny and there will be no snow. Let's go skiing in Qinglao Mountain. "Cheng." "That.." Do you have any pants here? "Oh.." Have. There's a waiter's pants. I'll get them for you. "Thank you." Gu Beichen frowned again and nodded solemnly. After handing the pants to Gu Beichen, he went to the dressing room to change his pants. I looked at the rest of the chickens, touched their stomachs, burped, and then secretly stuck to the door of the dressing room. I heard Gu Beichen whispering inside: "Stand up, brother,ultrasonic extraction cbd, stand up and show me." When Gu Beichen finished changing his pants, we went for a walk together. Christmas night is particularly lively, with bright lights and noisy people everywhere. fycgsonic.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.