The Secret Life of A Scat Lover

페이지 정보

작성자 Zane 작성일 24-01-10 15:31 조회 111 댓글 0

본문

HEY HEARTUN~ Once i got here to Second Life and discovered the Scat Lovers group I cried in https://scatlover.net/ relief. You see, I’m a 24 12 months outdated executive assistant for a Fortune 500 firm and my husband and that i dwell the American Dream - however I secretly smear my very own feces all over me, or roll in it, as I masturbate.

Photo courtesy of Tesla Miles

I’ve been doing it for years, since I used to be a woman. It started within the shower in my parents home. The house my husband and that i live in has picket floors, leather furniture, linoleum, and different hard surfaces that clean up properly - because I've ‘christened’ each room within the home.

My husband doesn’t know, and I am certain he wouldn’t understand. So finding others who share my fetish for the primary time has lifted a lifetime of disgrace from my shoulders - even if solely in Second Life. I really like my real life husband, however am looking for a Second Life associate for mutual Scat love. Will this jeopardize my marriage? ~ SCAT LOVER

Dear SCAT: Will having a secret lover in Second Life jeopardize your marriage in real life? No, not necessarily. Unfortunately, your real life marriage might already be doomed. Every marriage has some secrets and techniques, like how many lovers you’ve had prior to now or that factor your partner does that secretly annoys you. These secrets and techniques differ from the one you are keeping in that they aren't things that really define who you might be.

Your life-lengthy love of ‘smearing’ scat sounds prefer it is a big part of your sexuality. It sounds like something you want, and will apparently seek out a companion for. Telling your husband, and never telling him, are each fraught with danger.

I like giving advice, however on this one I’m not going to attempt to tell you what to do. Staying within the closet (outhouse?) or laying all of it out for him each bring too many unknowns and will seemingly have unforeseen penalties. Holding on to your secret is secure, however you’re holding on to fear and shame whilst you do so. Bravely revealing your kink to your husband is a much lighter emotional burden, however could end in losing him altogether. And as someone who went through one divorce I can tell you that nobody gets by means of that unscathed - though there may be peace on the other side, typically.

If you are taking on a Second Life lover you can be constructing a nest of little lies to hide your massive secret, and that burden solely will get larger. It could also be one which solves your problem, and there are folks in Second Life who keep SL in SL and RL in RL… however don’t assume that journey is straightforward or easy. Should you discover a trusted buddy within the Scat Lovers group who is in a similar state of affairs, speak with them about what they're doing and how it’s figuring out. Have conversations with several such folks if you possibly can, but accomplish that to assist your self discover what ‘feels right’ for you.

As with every kink, in my opinion, there isn't any disgrace being a scat lover. How you behave in direction of others, nevertheless, has consequences that you will have to reside with. I wish you one of the best as you find out what works for you. In time, please write again and tell us.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.