Cool Stuff: Insta 360 go 2 - the Ta'a Cam!

페이지 정보

작성자 Cameron 작성일 24-01-10 12:55 조회 56 댓글 0

본문

Cool Stuff: Insta 360 Go 2 - The Ta'a https://instacams.net/ Cam!

HONOLULU - Heaps of sponsored You Tube folks furiously strive to check the Insta 360 Go 2 the Go Pro, DJI Osmo Action and DJI Pocket 2. The Go 2 is a unique reflection of Insta 360 genius that you can afford and can use day by day.... it is extra niche sophisticated than your generally revered motion cams.

Firstly, the Go 2 is in a singular category because it may well always be with you, with it is Apple Air Pod model recharging case all the time in your pocket or purse (all the time charged). Within the picture above, my Go 2 is nestled safely contained in the recharger case with its integral tripod legs extended to capture the moment in seconds! The recharging case also serves as a distant management and digicam mode selector. It connects to your telephone via its personal internal wi-fi, so you possibly can obtain, edit, e-mail or put up to social media on the fly!

The Go 2 digicam, waterproof to 13 feet outside the case, can be magnetic sticking to automobiles, poles, even a small spherical medallion you put on under your shirt. Another inexpensive accessory permits a simple attachment to your hat for handsfree enjoyment.

Great photographs, or in Cool Stuff's case breaking news, will come to you. One of the best digicam for that shot is the one that is with you, lightweight, waterproof, and fast on the draw. Proof...with a Lumix $279 level & shoot digital camera, from Samy's Camera, I've images that have earned over $40,000 in network Tv licensing agreements. Your Go Pro model mini brick is clumsy for daily carry, unless you carry a bag.... and in the event you carry a bag, you may as effectively carry a superior Nikon DSLR.

One included stick'em accessory allowed for unbelievable inflight airline vids of take offs, landings and sunsets. Do that together with your Go Pro style and chances are you'll upset the flight crew with your heavier slipping mounts and obscuring the home windows for security issues.

My Go 2 loved a current Lake Cachuma, California camping trip, and a automotive mounted cruise by the nearby lovely Danish heritage town of Solvang. The key side was, it being in my pocket, then on the automobile window, seconds later magnetically on my shirt for walkabouts/POV vids of camp takedown or general store procuring. I event shot inventive gradual movement fireplace pit flame photographs.

Again, do not be a dedicated photographer/videographer like Cool Stuff. Clip the $299 USD

Go 2 on your hat or magnetically to your shirt and be a handsfree a part of all you capture. Your kids develop up fast, so be the one pushing their swing, enjoying ping pong or splashing them back at Utulei Beach Park. Do not be that off to the aspect household photographer...enjoy family life from contained in the joy.

Your charging case has a 1/4-20 threaded socket for selfie sticks or mini tripods and prices by a modern USB-C socket, cord included. The Go 2 camera has 32g inside storage which will be downloaded to your telephone, or by the included USB-C to your pc.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.